After receiving a Diploma in Museology from the Ecole du Louvre, a Diploma in Art History from the Sorbonne and a first prize from the Instituto Europeo di Design, I created the Hybrid agency in 2007 with Julie Lesgourgues to valorise museums which was honoured with the first prize in multimedia by the International Council of Museums (Shanghai 2010).
My freelance work as a photographer and my museographic work have developed synchronously through collaborations with studios and designers as well as with architecture, culture and surfing magazines.
My taste for marginality, slickness, strangeness, seriality, solemnity and nonsense is nurtured by the images of Bernd and Hilla Becher and Andreas Gurski of the Düsseldorf School of Photography, Diane Arbus, Gregory Crewdon and Jürgen Teller.
Under the AT logos symbolizing Culture, Study and Commissionned Work, a brief presentation of my work is classified in the following sections:
* Museums : work for whereuart.com on the architecture and museography of museums around the world
* Art Openings : commissions by museums and galleries
* Exhibitions : photo stories for the bordeaux-bilbao.whereuart.com Blog
* Interior Decoration : commissions by architects and designers
* Portraits : commissions by magazines and personal work
* Encounters : a personal project on urban culture
* Beach : commissions and personal work on surfing competitions
* Machinery : a series of photographs of construction and deconstruction machinery and equipment
* East : a photo essay of China seeking emptiness